i cant believe how close i was to losing BANG(I'm listening to intergalactic right now so this might be kinda bad) so first i was an outlaw(i figured out my teammates)and drew a dynamite i was safe but it landed on one of the rookies(my teammate) and died then the other outlaw and me only had one bullet left she got knifed......then shot me i missed it though and my next turn I DREW TWO (root)BEERS AND my"max"imum was 3 then i drew another dynamite and exploded the sheriff i shot the sheriff but i didn't shoot the deputy oh i shot the sheriff
I still can't believe you killed me. I want a rematch. Next time you wont be so lucky!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're pretty smart to know how to play Bang. I still don't know how to play it.
ReplyDeleteI love to watch you win a game...ecspecially when it is against all the Adults!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a pretty smart kid!!
Next time there is a Bang Game at my house I am going to play too, then we will see who wins!
i was there. i saw the whole thing. i can't believe you WON!! even without your other outlaws.
ReplyDeleteno one has taught me how to play bang yet! will you teach me the ropes? it sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteBang!? What is bang?! i'm so confused.
ReplyDeleteMAx you totally won, even after I died!
ReplyDelete