Wednesday, June 23, 2010

another dance

this is a good dance byyy meeeeeeeeeeeeee...and the beastie boys! now enjoy the next video of GRACEY below
i hope you enjoyed it

10 comments:

  1. Max, Uncle Matt and I just watched your dance video to the Beastie Boys. We loved it! You have some great moves. You will have to teach us some when you come over next. We are so excited for more posts! Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love your blog max! ryan and my favorite part of your beastie boys dance was when you pointed at mario on your shirt! that made us both laugh! we can't wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max...This is my new favorite blog. I will be following you for sure! Uncle Mossi

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! Why haven't you ever done something like that at our family talent show at Christmas??? I didn't know you could dance like that! I guess now I know why you spend a lot of time in your room...you are practicing your dance moves!

    Thanks for having blog...I am going to look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dancing is cool, but do you think you and Ollie could put together some videos of you giving Chess instruction like this one... http://bit.ly/d0YgMJ

    Perhaps you could combine the Beastie Boys with Chess instruction for the ultimate video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cousin Melanie here, remember me, I have to two little doggies? So excited you have a blog to hear about your adventures and dance moves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Max I LOVE the dance!! We will have to do one when we come to California!! I am SO happy that you now have a blog and I will always be checking your blog to see new stuff!! I LOVE the Beasties Boy dance it was SO funny!! I miss you and love you SO much!! Xoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dancing Max! By the way, YOU SPELED MY NAME WRONG! G-R-A-C-I-E! I can't wait for the next time I come visit you and make more videos for you to post.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! your GRRRRRReat! love the dancing. Your going to have to teach some of your moves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. (From Rock) That is AWESOME! I love that song that has Mario in it.

    ReplyDelete