this is the best i could do. i hope you like it comment and try to send me websites that hasstuff onit you want me to draw keyboard art
/` _ ´\
| / \ |
|` \_/ ´|
\_____/
|/ /|
| / |
|/ /|
| / |
|/ /|
___/`¯¯¯´\___
\ /
\_________/
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/ T H E L E G E N D O F
| _________ /________ ______ ______ ____
|/ | |/ / /\ |\ / \ _ \ \ |
| / / / | |¯¯\ | | | | | \ \ / |
| / / / | | \ | | | | | | | / /| |
|/ / | |__/|\| | | | | | | / / | |
/ + / | | | | | | | | / / | |
/ /| | |¯¯\|/| | | /| | | | | / ¯¯¯ |
/ / / | | | / | | | / | | | | |/ /¯¯¯¯| |
/ / / | | |__/ | | |_/ | | |_/ // / | |
/ / /| | /| |/ |/ // | / \
/ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯
/________________/
| | |
| | | -------------------------------------
| | | maxon's legend of zelda keyboard art
| | | -------------------------------------
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
\ | /
\ | /
\|/
/.'-.
| '-.'-.
| |-.'-.'.
| | '- ||
|\ | -. | ||
\\'-. '-| ||
/\\. '-. ||
/ \\'-. '-||
/ / \| / /|
'-. '-. / //
'-.'-. ' //
'-.'
WOW! Max that is really good! How did you do that? I wish I could do that. You have do more!
ReplyDeleteWow max! How did you do that? I am not very good with computers so I dont know the first things about it. I am very impressed!
ReplyDeleteThat's very impressive Max! I'm gonna find a picture for you to make keyboard art out of. Maybe you should make one out of Harper?
ReplyDeleteSo... this is your dumb aunt Cathy... this is cool.... is Keyboard art done with your computer keyboard? I would love for you to show me how to do it the next time I'm down.
ReplyDelete